Jenny's Sisters

Jenny had to go work, leaving me at home with her 16-year-old twin sisters.


In the summer of 1989 I thought I was in love. I took a job at a large retail establishment; it was there that I met Jenny. I was 20 years old, 6’1, my lanky frame was now more defined and muscular. Jenny was 18, 5’4; short dyed black hair, 120lbs with impressive D-cup breasts.

Unlike the majority of girls I’ve dated Jenny was different. We actually had things in common. We both loved bands on the 4AD and Factory labels. Going to see live bands in basements. She got all my “Star Wars” references. And would happily go with me every Wednesday to the comic book store (something that none of my other girlfriends would do). Unlike any of my past girlfriends Jenny was a virgin and intended to remain one until her wedding night. That’s not to say we didn’t do anything, she gave awesome blowjobs and hand jobs. She’d also let me eat her constantly wet pussy, but never allow me to stick my fingers in, after all that would be a form of penetration.

It was an early Monday morning in August. Jenny’s parents left for their annual road trip the day before. She decided several days before that I would move into the house so we could spend all of our free time listening to music and fool around as much as possible. As long as her 16-year-old twin sisters were around, which was most of the, our fooling around was confined to her bedroom. On this morning Jenny woke me up at 7:45 A.M. by stroking my 10 3/4 inch cock.

“You like this?” she asked as she increased the tempo of the strokes.

“Yes,” I said.

She took off pajama top revealing her 34D breasts with very erect nipples. I pinched the right one. She smiled and said, “Mmmmmmm.”

I then pinched the left and got the same reaction.

“You’re getting me hot,” she said.

“Lie on the bed,” I told her.

She layed on her back. I got on top, inserted my cock between her tits and started thrusting. Every time my cock hit her lips she kissed it and sucked it for a second. Then repeat.

“Go faster,” she said.

I increased the motion of my cock between her tits.

“Faster,” she said again.

I was going so fast that I reached my breaking point. My cock started to spasm. I let out a moan as I unleashed my load all over Jenny, her bed and the wall. Then I collapsed down beside and started to kiss her.

“I love watching you cum,” she said with a giggle.

She then wiped some of my cum off her face with her fingers and said, “Mmmmmmm.”

I moved my fingers down toward her pussy, without even putting them in I could feel how wet it was. I knew I wouldn’t get away with it, but I decided to try and insert my fingers in there. Before they could get into the promised land, her hand slapped me as she said, “Only if we’re married. And then on our wedding night you can stick it anywhere.” She then kissed me and got out of bed.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“To get ready for work,” she said. “Unlike you it didn’t occur to me to take this week off.”

“I guess that makes me smarter than you.”

“It also makes you broker.”

She was right.

“Are you going to stay here and wait for me until I get home.”

“Well you do have a pool and I brought my unread comics over,” I said as I pointed to my backpack that sat on her desk.

“Don’t let my sisters bother you,” she said as she blew me a kiss and walked out of her room to the bathroom. I then decided it was way too early to get up, so I closed my eyes and fell back asleep in Jenny’s cum soaked bed.

I woke-up around eleven. Took a quick shower. Put on my swimsuit and a t-shirt. Walked to the kitchen grabed a bowl of cereal. Ate it. And then went to sit down by the pool and do some reading.

A short while later Pam (nicknamed Pammy) and Tammy, Jenny’s twin sisters joined me. They were identical in every way. Both had long blonde curly hair. Pouty looks on their faces. D-cup breasts. Each stood around 5’4. And each wore the same nearly non-existent bikini.

They walked past me giggling as they said, “Hi Robert.”

I smiled, waved as I pretended to read while I watched their beautiful asses wiggle as they walked to the lounge chairs at the other end of the pool. Pammy sat down at the edge of the lounger, moved her bikini bottom to the side and started rubing. Tammy quickly kneeled on the ground inserted her finger and Pammy started to gyrate on it while moaning in ecstasy.

Tammy then climbed on her lap and the two started making out.

I closed my book, put it on the ground and continued watching.

Pammy then pulled off Tammy’s bottoms, slapped her ass before Pammy lied back and Tammy slid up her sisters body, before sitting on her face as she grabed a hold of the back of the chair with one hand. While her other hand maneuvered back to rub Pammy’s pussy.

My cock was growing in my swim trunks. Part of me was saying I should go inside, rub one out, go home and forget I ever witnessed what I was watching at this very moment. After all they were Jenny’s sisters. That part of me was losing out to what I was about to do.

I got off the chair. My cock was fully erect and was you could see the outline of it on my swimsuit. I walked over to them. Tammy was moaning loudly as her sister ate her pussy.

I stood there watching for a second. I wish I could say that I said something clever to tell them I was there, but I didn’t, I just said, “Hi.”

Tammy got off of Pammy’s face. They giggled for a second and then Pammy said, “We thought you weren’t going to join our party.”

Then they grabed me by my hands and led me into the family room. They put on the stereo. Made out in front of me. Each removed the others bikini top. Then got on their knees on each side of me and took my hard cock out of my swim trunks. Their eyes widened when they saw it.

“Tammy, its bigger then we heard,” Pammy said.

Tammy nodded in agreement.

“Jenny told you about my cock,” I asked with a bewildered tone.

They laughed.

Tammy giggled while she said, “We heard her on the phone talking to Crissy.”

Pammy chimed in, “We felt bad for you that she wants to wait until marriage.”

“We donn’t,” Tammy said.

Pammy then proceeded to suck it while Tammy moved her twin sister’s head up and down. Minutes later Tammy sucked it while her sister moved her head up and down. Then each one put their hands on it and started to stroke. At this point I forgot who was who. But the one that I thought was Tammy continued to suck while her sister took off my swimsuit.

I then stood-up as both girls sucked my cock. The one that I thought was Pammy reached up my shirt and started banging on my abs. I pulled my shirt off so they could get a better view of my body.

After a few more minutes of the twins both giving me head. I had one of them continue to suck my cock. While the other got on all fours, sucked her sister’s tits, while I stuck my fingers in her wet pussy.

I was now ready to fuck. I told the one that was sucking my cock that she got to be first. I then sat on their dad’s TV watching chair. Her sister grabed a hold of my cock and guided it into her sister’s pussy.

The one that I think was Tammy cried, “It’s so big,” as my cock entered her.

The one that I think was Pammy slapped her sister’s ass as she started riding me.

“Do you like his cock?” Pammy shouted as she slapped her sister’s ass for a second time.

She then licked my balls before grabing my cock and holding it while her sister rode it.

I then had Tammy get off of me, had then both suck my cock before Tammy got back on facing her sister while she rode me. Pammy once again held onto my cock with one hand while rubing her sisters clit with the other. I then pulled Tammy off, have her sit on my chest with her pussy spread open, while Pammy sucked my cock. I then put her back on while she rode it for a few more minutes until she screamed, “I’m cumming.” At which point both girls started to trble with pleasure.

She then got off of me, and they both started to suck my cock. Then Tammy got under Pammy to eat her pussy, while Pammy continued to suck my cock.

I then leaned Pammy up against the chair and entered her from behind. While her sister stood on the chair in front of her so Pammy could eat her pussy while I fucked her.

I could see that Tammy looked uncomfortable the way she was standing. So I had lie on the chair rubing her pussy while I stood Pammy up on one leg, lifted her other, bent her over and started fucking her.

Pammy was screaming her head off as my cock went in and out of here. Tammy got off the couch, stood next to us as she kissed me and played with her pussy. Finally she went back to the chair, put herself on all four, stuck her ass in the air and yelled, “Robert, I want you to fuck me.

I pulled my cock out of Pammy, had her kneel down and suck it while I gazed at her sister’s ass as it wiggled in the air. I then told her to go over there and get her pussy ready for me.

Pammy crawled over to Tammy. Got on her knees. Spit into Tammy’s pussy before she proceeded to lick it. I walked over to help Pammy lick her sister’s pussy. I soon felt it was wet enough to stick it in. I gently moved Pammy to the side. Climbed on top of Tammy and started to fuck.

Pammy then sat on the floor, spread her legs open and played with her pussy as she watched me fuck Tammy.

A few minutes later I picked Tammy up, she wrapped her legs around my body, held onto me tightly as I fucked her while carrying her around the room. We stopped in front of Pammy, who yanked my cock out of her sisters pussy and sucked it for a minute before sticking it back in. A few minutes later Pammy spanked my ass and yelled, “My turn.”

She layed on her back on the couch. Tammy sat on her face. And I fucked her.

“Fuck my sister,” Tammy yelled.

I started thrusting faster into Pammy’s pussy. Her body was trbling. I could feel my load was ready to burst. Tammy then looked at me and said, “Don’t you dare cum until you fuck me one more time.”

I moved the footstool from their dad’s chair over to the couch. I had Tammy lay on her back, while I had Pammy get on all fours above her sister. I started below on Tammy. Then moved to Pammy. Back to Tammy. Finally back to Pammy. The end was coming. I had the twins kneel side by side. They each grabed my cock and started stroking. Then like a piece of dynamite I exploded all over them. They giggled as my cock unloaded all of their faces.

“Mmmmm,” one of them said, as she tasted it.

They started making out. I stuck my still hard cock between them and they started kissing it.

Pammy looked up at me smiling and said, “We have a few hours to kill until Jenny gets home.”

As they continued to suck my cock I thought to myself, “I no longer mind that Jenny won’t let me fuck her.”


adultfriendfinder mauritius guide

No comments:

Post a Comment