Motherly love 2



Jason got home about 7 from his friend’s house and went up stairs to his room. Soon as he got into his room and noticed his screen saver was different. He sat down on his computer chair and watched. It was a video of him and mother in lounge room talking. There was no audio so he couldn’t hear but it oddly seemed familiar to him. He kept watching and then it struck him, it was last week when him and his mother had some fun. When it stopped it had something typed


guide for adultfinder portugal


"I know what you and your mother did last week and its very illegal so if you don’t want your dear old mum to go to jail for a very long time you better meet me at Homestead Park today at 8 and if you tell any one you better say bye to you mom."



He was scared, he didn’t know who could get it on tape.



"What should I do? Who would even know that we did that? I’m going to see for myself, I’m going to meet this person." He pulled his shoes on and took off from the house. By the time he got to the park it was 7:50, "good I’m early" he thought "maybe I can see who it is before I have to meet them." He looked around, a couple of kids were on the swings to his right, a married couple was jogging up the track, and a bunch of boys were playing basketball at the other side of the park. Nothing looked out of the ordinary.



"You need to pay more attention if you wish to find me". Jason was just about to turn around till he heard "don’t turn around or mom will disappear and you will end up in a foster home. It seems you’ve been a bad boy and it needs to be solved now". He listened intensively to this sweet but some how evil and seductive.



"Tomorrow head straight home after school, I will be waiting in your room at 3:05, don’t be late. And I’ll be sure to get every person out of the house. I will have several task for you to do, until then". Jason just got fed up with it. He turned, as fast as he could and there was nothing. He glanced every where and every thing was as it had been when he arrived. He started back home and thought about what had happened at the park.



A million things went his mind. "Who was that? How could he/she have known about him and his mom?" he thought. He just put it out of his mind till tomorrow.



The next day when he got home he went inside and started to get nervous knowing that some stranger was up in his room right now waiting for him. He dropped his bag at the bass of the stairs and went up to his room. He pulled open the door and immediately noticed that the window blinds were closed, the lights were off, and this person was on his bed, legs crossed, and in a hooded robe.



The person stood up and Jason took in the view as his mind was shunned as he gazed at the feminine figure through the nearly skintight robe.



"Shut the door. I want it to be dark". Said the female voice. He as he was told so he turned and as soon as he shut the door she was right behind him, one hand on his chest and the other gently running down his stomach to his crotch. Just the idea of a female feeling on his package started to give him a hard on. Soon as the female felt it she whispered in his ear



"You like this don’t you, your one naughty boy first your mom now your sister". The word struck him like a bolt of lightning. He went over what was just said over and over while standing in shock. He calmed him self down and contemplated the word and realized it WAS his sister iya. She turned him around and hugged him close with one arm around him and the other still on his crotch.



"Iya, you knew what me and mom did?" Jason asked



"Of course I did. You two acted weird the whole dinner then out of no where mom tells you to come to the back with her. It seemed to obvious that something was up so I waited a bit and peeked in through the window out side." Iya replied. "And to say so myself, I was turned on. I’ve slept with over ten boys and none of them had a cock as big as yours and they’re in collage. Not to mention when mom rose up I saw how much cum poured out of her and I got jealous, I wish that was me right there."



"But why? I don’t know if you noticed I had a very messed up moment which I’d prefer to forget that it ever happen". Said Jason



" Look here, I’m tired of talk I want that cock and that’s that, got it" iya said with command as she pulled the robe off to reveal her sweet slender body with a smooth shaved pussy and a nice perky pair of 28 b sized tits, then she grabed her brother and slung him on to the bed before he knew what had happen.



"Either you give it to me or I’ll take it, it doesn’t matter to me. I haven’t had sex in 4 months." Iya said while unzipping his pants. Soon as she did his hard cock popped out and slapped her on her stomach.



"Looks like some one wants it too." She said in awe as she gazed at his fat 9-inch cock.



"I don’t know what to do I’m a virgin even last week with mom I didn’t have sex, just oral." Said Jason.



"Just let me do all the work and I’ll show ever thing I know." Iya replied and Jason gave a little laugh. "what’s so funny." Iya asked



"Nothing, its just that’s the same thing mom said." Jason replied



As soon she heard that she gave a cute little giggle. "Looks like were the same, even in the men we like." Iya said and gave another little giggle as she grabed his cock and started to rub her cunt up and down on his shaft moaning while he massaged her nice firm tits.



"Now I’m gonna finish what mom started yesterday" said iya as she pulled up over his cock soaked in her sweet pussy juices and lowered herself down inch by inch on his stiff cock,



"Ohh yes more more I want more of you inside of me, just shove it all in me". Right then Jason grabed her hips and pushed all 9 inches of his stiff cock into her tight wet pussy and relishes the satisfaction of his sister screaming for more and started thrusting up and down as hard and fast as he could.



"OHH FUCK YES, FUCK ME FUCK ME GOOD. MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE SISTER SCREAM LIKE A BITCH. FUCK ME LIKE A LITTLE WHORE. " Iya screamed wile he kept fucking her like no tomorrow, his balls swelled as he pumped squirt after squirt of cum into his sister. "Oh sis, I’m cumming." Said Jason moaning. "Oh brother, you’re making me cum too. Cum brother, cum inside your little sister’s pussy."



Iya said as jason felt her hot pussy juices flooding out of her pussy and down his soaked cock as he finished filling her cunt with his hot sperm.



"Oh god Jason, that was the best fuck I’ve ever had." iya said as she rolled over and lay next to her . She cuddled up close next to him and put an arm around his chest. They lay like that for awhile on the bed, which was soaked in there cum, and sweat till iya leaned over and whispered in his ear



"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did cause there’s gonna be a lot more of that in the future." Then she got, up licked the last drop of cum off of Jason’s still big but soft cock and walked out of the room wobling.



After fucking his sister jason became the new player around school banging every girl he could but he still had plenty of juice left to fucked his sister every day after school two or three times and his mother but she didn't know he was fucking his sister.



Three weeks later iya walked up to Jason "Jason there is something I need to tell you, I’m pregnant, and its yours."



to be continued.





Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment