Truck Stop Tranny Sluts

Steamy Tranny encounter at a truck stop



My girlfriend and lover Candi and I were driving back to her place for some steamy tranny sex after a night of partying at a tranny/gay bar in town when we passed a truck stop on the highway. Buzzed and horny as we were, we laughed about stopping in the lot and doing so hookin’ as a means to get us some trucker cock. After a minute or two of silence, Candi said lets do it and before I could answer she was turning back for the truck stop!


mega orgasm for her

Candi and I are both bisexual crossdressers and we pass in public pretty well. We both started dressing up in our teens and now in our mid twenties we have the art perfected and we both are into dressing like sluts and very much into sex with guys, other crossdressers, and each other. We met on the internet and met soon after for the first time and had great fun together. Candi is about 5’9 and maybe 145 lbs, green eyes and cute pouty lips and I am 5’7, 133 lbs with blue eyes and a nice body. We differ in one area…Candi has a nice large ‘clitty’, about 8” , uncircumcised, and its magnificent. I on the other hand am about 5” and about the size of an Oscar Meyer hot dog. I love it in the ass but Candi is just too big for me, believe me we have tried. However my little clitty fits real nice in her ‘hootie’. Anyway, tonight she is wearing a short denim mini skirt with a pink and gold sweater, sheer hose and pink platform high heel pumps. Her wig is long, curly and blonde and she has on heavy eye make-up and reddish-pink lipstick. I am wearing a black knit dress that’s low cut and barely covers my little round ass, black stockings, and black peep toe pumps. My eyes are lined in black and I am wearing lots of mascara and red and I mean red lipstick. We both looked like whores and don’t have much trouble finding guys to party with. You would be surprised how many straight guys are into trannys but that’s another story…. I was not sure about this but Candi was excited so I went along with it not sure I would actually go through with it. We pulled into the area were all the trucks were parked for the night and parked just off to the side. “I can’t believe we’re doing this!” I said “Come on honey, this will be tons of fun” she said and she turned on the dome light and pulled down the visor mirror and fixed her lipstick… and I did the same. “No what?” Candi looked at me and said“Well…we got out of the car and have a smoke” We stood leaning against the car having a cigarette and before we even finished it a rig pulled up and the guys rolled down the window. “Hellooo ladies, are y’all looking for some fun?” He said. “Depends sweetie” Candi shot back. “Depends on what?” “Depends if you like trannies.” “I know I like blow jobs from a hot chick like you: He said without missing a beat. “It also depends if you have $50” “I think I can swing that sweetie pie, hop in.” He said with a great big smile on his face. He was a decent looking guy, mid 50’s probably with a balding head and goatee, and he seemed like an OK guy. Candi said she would be right back and to sit in the car if I wanted to but she was going to suck this guy. She climbed into his truck and they pulled away. I sat in the car and watched them drive across the lot and park, not believing that Candi was actually turning a trick! I had another cigarette and sipped some vodka from a flask I sometimes carry when a knock on the window startled me. He motioned for me to roll down the window and I opened it a few inches. “Car problems?” He asked. “No, just waiting for a girlfriend.” I said without thinking…I was pretty buzzed. “Where is she?” “Um, she is with someone right now.” “Someone? Like a trucker” “Guess so” “Oh, ok, do you want some company? “Um, honey I am a tranny.” “Better yet.” “Really” “Yes really and I would sure love those big red lips around my dick right about now.” He was cute, probably late 30’s, shaved head, nice body and a cute smile that never left his face. “Can I ask how much baby?” he asked. “How about $75 for the best blow job you’ve ever had?” I blurted out before I thought about it. “A bargin if it’s really the best, I am parked over there” he said and pointed to a big blue cab. I smiled, got out of the car and he held my hand as we walked to his rig. I thought it was cute but appreciated the help walking since I was so buzzed and wearing 5” heels. He groped me all over as helped me into his cab and I wiggled my ass in his face a little as I climbed in and he got a nice view of my red panties and ass I am sure. Right away he pulled out $75 and gave it to me and I stashed it in my purse. We climbed in the back of his cab and he turned on the radio as I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He pulled down his jeans and he wasn’t wearing any underwear and his cock was already hard. He laid on his back and his hard cock rested on his stomach. He was long and thin and had a large head reddish head and was totally shaved down there! His balls were big and I immediately cupped them in my hands. Big shaved balls are a favorite of mine and I am shaved too. “Gawd baby you have the sexiest fuckin lips.” “All the better to suck you with my dear” I leaned over his cock and slid my tongue down his shaft and kissed his big balls. “Ohhhhfuccccck.” “Feels good sweetie? I asked. “Ohhhh yes baby, suck my cock you little whore” “Mmmmm”. I cooed. I kissed the underside of the tip of his cock then worked my way down leaving lip prints down to his balls. “Suck it bitch” I took my hand from his balls and wrapped it around his cock lifting it to my mouth. I sucked just the head of his cock and he lifted his head up to watch. “Gawd those lips are so sexy and soft, suck it cunt.” I slid my lips down his shaft and he shuddered and moaned. Damn pussy you ARE the best.” “I love sucking your cock.” I said with his cock head just brushing my lips. I got into sucking his cock, using all my cock sucking tricks and I knew he was right on the edge of cumming. “I want to cum in your ass baby” He hissed. “That will cost you more stud” “Whatever you want baby.” “It’s a dollar more, for expenses.” I said. “Expenses?” “Yeah, it’s a dollar for a condom.” He laughed and said “Your on you nasty little slut cunt.” I slid off my panties and reached for my purse to get the condom and some lube, (a gurl need to be prepared for these things!) and I rolled the condom on him and put some lub on my fingers and rubed in my ass-pussy and on his condom covered cock. He turned me around on my back and I pulled a pillow over and propped my ass up. He was kneeling between my legs and he grabed my ankles and lifted my legs up tilting my ass up and with one hand took hold of his cock and rubed it against my waiting pussy-ass. With him holding my ankles up in the air I couldn’t move much but I pushed out my love hole and relaxed my sphincter and he pushed it in just past his cock head and kept it there a few seconds. (He’s done this before!) My purse was nearby and open and I reached for my lipstick and twisted it out of the tube. “Oh yeah baby.” He said as I applied a heavy coat, which is hard to do when you’re getting fucked… “Those lips of yours are so gawd damn hot.” He said again and of course that’s why I did it! His hands squeezed my ankles as he plowed his cock in me, at first half way then finally all the way till his groin touched my tiny balls. My clit was standing at attention and my ass felt nice and full with every stroke. “Gawd its so fuckin tight baby and it feels so fuckin great.” “Mmmm honey, fuck my hot tight cunt.” “Oh shit baby.” I most always cum when I get fucked and this was no exception. I felt it building up in me and knew I was close and did my damnest to hold it back. As he pounded me with his cock I went into this sex trance I do and focused on all the erotic sensations I was feeling. By the dim light in the cab and the occasional headlight of a nearby rig I looked at him, sweating with that look on his face as he looked into my eyes. I focused on his big strong hands gripping my ankles and looked at my stockings and high heels pointed straight up in the air and my red painted toe nails caught my attention and gave me a nice rush. I grabed the base of my little hard clitty and pointed it straight up and without stroking myself I started cumming. First a large spurt shot straight up about 5”and down over my hands, then another and another as I had a nice long orgasm. Watching me cum, he fucked me harder and faster then it felt like his cock grew even bigger in my tight ass and his body stiffened and he held his breath, then let out a long slow moan and came for a very long time. He then laid on top of me and kissed me hard and our tongues intertwined, smearing my lipstick all between us. After catching our breath I threw my panties in my purse and kissed his cheek. “By honey and hope you had fun.” “I had a lot of fun and can I see you next time I’m through here?” “I’ll be here.” I lied. I wobled over to the car on ruber legs and saw that Candi was already there and I got in. Candi looked at me all disheveled and smeared lipstick and smiled. “Well it looks like you took on the entire hockey team, Sweetie.” I looked over at her and smiled, saying nothing. “Your eyes are glossy and you have a silly smirk on you face.” “Mmmmm.” I replied. “So wanna do this again sometime?”“Uh huh.” I said………………



No comments:

Post a Comment